Wednesday, November 28, 2012

7 Dots Studio Inspiration by Vicky, Keren, Channa & Agnieszka



Hello Berry 71 Bleu followers!

As you know, our Sponsor for November is 7 Dots Studio!!!
They were generous enough to provide our design team with 2 collections each to play with!
We sure are a bunch of lucky ladies as their collections are just gorgeous!!!

So here it goes...7 Dots Studio inspiration!

"Koufeta" by Vicky Varvadouka
It is a rather simple page considering my "busy" style but I do like it a lot!!
My two little girls after a baptism, eating what we call "koufeta" which are small candies and they love them!!!


The papers and die cuts are so versatile and easy to work with!!!
 I loved them!!!




I have used the 7 Dots Studio collection "Hopefully" which is simply fantastic!!!






"Laugh, Enjoy, Life is good" by Keren Tamir


"I used the 7 Dots Studio collection Domestic Goddess."

"I made another fall layout about my daughter in the hay at a local farm. I also used flowers from Manorhouse Creations and a Chipboard piece from Scrap Fx. You can buy products from both these companies at Zeus & Zoe."







This is the amazing collection I used from 7 Dots Studio



" it was a lovely day" By Channa Suitella

"I used the 7 Dots Studio papers from 2 collections, 
" hopefully" and "all i ever"

I made this layout with a picture of my husband and i only holiday this summer on the Greek island of Corfu. 



I decided to do some cutting, the round little doilies around the picture and i added some chipboard from scrap fx and some flowers from manor house that i sprayed purple to match the layout. (see flowers left top corner) All can be purchased at  Zeus & Zoe."




I used papers from the 7 dots collections below:



Agnieszka is giving you a sneak preview of her
 7 dots studio's layout. 
She is also in love with the products of 7 dots and 
she is cooking something up in her studio.
 Soon you will be able to see it on
 Agnieszka's blog :Bellaideascrapology



I hope you enjoyed our inspirational layouts with papers
 from our sponsor this month  7 Dots Studio.

You still have a few days left to enter in our November challenge 
of Agnieszka. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Vicky, Keren, Channa & Agnieszka









4 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! These are all ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls, I love your projects! You rock 7Dots Studio collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Girls!! They're all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done girls! You've done an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...