Monday, July 29, 2013

July Guest Designer Mandy Zimmerman!

Today we would like to welcome the winner of our June Challenge 
and our guest designer for July, Mandy Zimmerman.

My name is Amanda.  Family and friends call me Mandy.  Some of you may know me by my scrap name (Kasha Gray).  I was so pleased to be asked to guest design for Berry71Bleu. This is such a fun challenge site!  I am currently a stay at home mom living in Northeast Pennsylvania.  I'm having the time of my life creating scrapbook pages, beading, painting, mixed media on a daily basis! I LOVE DESIGN:  Landscaping, beading, painting, scrapbooking, mosaic's, home decor, altered art and floral design.  I have been artistic since childhood and finally have a little more time to put my passion to good use.  I started scrapbooking before my son was born "2004" and haven't stopped since.  I love creating layout's, altered projects, mixed media and much more.  I enjoy making each design unique, whimsical with a touch of vintage and romance.  I want to make each person find something new each time they look at my projects.  Scrapbooking and art is a passion and an addiction.  I LOVE IT!!  I see myself creating art for a long, long time. 

I had fun with this challenge and was inspired by numerous designers for this layout.  The flower loving ladies -the texture loving ladies - and the shabby chic loving ladies.  Then I added my signature touch - lots of BEADS (key word-lots).

Feel free to stop on by my blog at http://kashagray5.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
Mandy

I started with "Pink Paislee" paper included in the "Home Sweet Home" kit at "Scraps of Elegance".... I added "Shimmerz Texturz" and sprayed it with "Lindy's Stamp Gang" mists.  I used a "Martha Stewart" punch and an "EK Success" punch as a stencil and then adhered the punch work to the layout.  I added little pieces of lace from the "Tresors de Luxe" etsy shop.  The chipboard is from "Gina's Design's" and I added "Glossy Accents" and "Jacquard Pearl EX" to the chipboard.  The die cut is from "Spellbinders".  I added gesso to the "Prima" and "Kaisercraft" flowers.  The pearl flourishes are from "Zva Creative".  Lastly I added acrylic paints, molding paste around the photo. This was such a fun project and a BIG thank you for having me as guest designer for July.

Here are a few closeups:



Thanks for joining us this month Mandy and sharing your gorgeous layout!

10 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS beyond words! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwe thank you Anupama!! I'm glad I was chosen to be guest designer for July! Thanks again!!!!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Mandy! I love the beautiful flowers and the cascading chipboard. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! So many amazing details..Thank you Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous layout Mandy! Congrats on winning the June Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page Kasha! Love the textures, beautiful colouring and gorgeous details! Fabulous page...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, amazing and so beautiful! Love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...