Monday, April 18, 2016

Never Give Up, Follow Your Instinct Layout - Special Guest Designer Mary Catt

Hello Everyone

We have a super, amazingly talented lady, Mary Catt to share her inspiration with us, for this months Berry71Bleu challenge! ;-) So welcome Mary Catt! ;-)

Mary has been a winner at Berry71Bleu a few times now, but for those that might not know this talented lady, here's a little bit about her...


Hello! I'm Mary and I live in Greece. I'm married to a wonderfully supportive husband and we have three children. I met scrapbooking two years ago and I can honestly say it was love at first sight. I love mixed media style but I also like to experiment with other styles too. The only thing I can tell for sure is that I can't create without flowers and embellishments. I use them, in all my projects, a lot. I find lots of my inspiration in everyday life and when I scrap I feel so happy that I totally forget everything around me. 
I'm very happy to be here as a guest designer and I want to thank Berry71Bleu for that honor!

Mary created this delightful page.


Here's some close-ups of this divine page! ;-)






The styling, details and photo are just amazing! ;-)

Thanks so much Mary for creating this beauty for us!
Please pop over to Mary's blog for some more inspiration! ;-)

Our sponsor this month is 





We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




This month two winners get one of these two brand new collection kits!



Please note: International winners may be responsible for shipping costs.
Please be sure to follow our CHALLENGE RULES.

 We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our Facebook pageand Pinterest Boards.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...