Sunday, October 12, 2014

Welcome to our New Design Team Members 2015


Welcome to our new Design Team Members:







Hey arty souls!!! My name is Sylwia Gryczuk and I am originally from Poland but live and create in Claregalway. I have started my Art journey in 2009, when I joined the oil painting classes in Galway. After few classes I decided to practice at home and to learn by myself. I started exploring different media of art and currently I am working with: acrylic, watercolor, vintage papers, beeswax, fabric, inks, and 3D embellishments. I am very passionate about painting fairies, art journaling, collages, and craft projects with a bit of magic dust:)
In 2012 I have created TandiArt studio (one of my rooms converted into art studio) where I put my whole heart into white canvas and pages to transform them into something happy and soulful:). The name came from a little girl named Thandi, which means 'loved', as I would love my art to give love and happiness to myself and other people




Hello everyone!! My name is Farheen…my nickname is ‘Fena’. I live in New Jersey, USA (which is very close to New York City), with my husband and my 6-yr old son.  I am basically a Bachelor in Engineering (in computers) by profession and into software development and testing.  

Scrapbooking is a craft where I can blend art with photo and design, and use it for capturing all the cherished moments in a unique way.  I love scrapbooking because it reflects all the passion I have for arts since childhood.  It’s my creative outlet.

I love mixed media layouts creating rich textures and love to incorporate masks, paints, mists, beautiful flowers and embellishments. I love everything from patterned paper to old book pages, ephemeras, love different kinds of stamps, from flowers to small glass beads in the layouts. 

I am so excited and thrilled to be joining the whole bunch of talented ladies here at Berry71Bleu.  Thanks to Tusia and Marivic for making me part of this fabulous DT.  You can visit my blog at thepapermemories.blogspot.com.





My name is Tanya, I live in Ukraine and I love scrap!I have 2 children and they are all my inspiracion! I love coffe and meat)
I love experiments, paints, good materials and bright colors! Also I like photo! Every my new project I I start with the pictures, and then give creativity!



My name is Elena Lishchenko. I'm from Russia. I’m 31. I  love my family - my husband and two sons; they bring me joy and new ideas for my projects. Even though my profession is an engineer, I’ve always been a creative and art loving person. I really love scrapbooking and card making. I have been scrapbooking for more than a year. I enjoy making layouts, cards, and other art objects.  I love trying new styles and techniques.




Hi everyone!
I am Caroleanne Wright -  I live in the UK by the seaside with my lovely husband, teenage daughter that I mostly scrap (Jessie) and a cute Bishon called Millie. 
I am enthusiastic for all things scrapping, (that would be addicted!).  I scrap/craft daily, I love photography, card making and baking cakes. I have been crafting and sewing my whole life and when I found scrapping that was it, I was lost in it!

I am never happier than when I am immersed in my scrappy world. Just give me paper, scissors and glue and I am in heaven!
I love making layouts and will give mixed media/canvases, tags, off the page, cards  etc all a go.

One of the reasons I love this hobby so much is that it carries our memories with it. I believe all my layouts and memories will become family heirlooms for the future.
I also love the papers, flowers, lace, ribbon and all the other pretty elements I get to play with.

My style is quite girly, feminine, shabby, flowery, pretty and I think I am most known for my flowery clusters.



.......Coming back for another year.....






I love all kinds of media - if I would have to define my style, I would say that media are the only constant thing. My favourite colours are fresh, bold greens, blues and pinks, but at the same time I just love delicate, pale hues of beige, rose and white. However there is something in my projects, what can be found always - a positive, feminine style.

Scrapbooking fills my whole life - it is all around me - in my private life and in my job career. I love the process of creation - I have created things since early childhood - all kinds of handmade things always attracted me. I cannot imagine my life without making some art. Even if I leave for a weekend, I always take my small "art-bag", filled with art-journal supplies. I am lucky enough to be a designer in a few very creative places. I love drinking coffee, reading books, walking through the forest, watching flowers on the meadow, basking in the autumn sun and being deep in my inner world. I can say that I am happy person and wouldn't change a single thing in my life.





Hi! My name is Cathi O'Neill, and I am an American who married an Irishman and I have been living in Ireland since 1997. I live in a beautiful village on the Shannon River with my DH of nearly 19 years (wow, that makes me feel old!) and my two beautiful daughters, Aine (onya) 11 and Aisling (ashling) 10 who are the subject of many of my projects!!

I have always loved crafting since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me to knit and crochet and I remember sewing Barbie doll clothes with her on her front porch! I am a knitter and quilter as well, but have recently in the last two years found cardmaking and scrapbooking, and an obsession was born!! I truly love creating and make vintage cards to sell here in our local village cafe as well as stacks of mixed media and shabby/vintage style layouts of my girls to keep and share with family! I also love to do tags, ATC and altered projects, barely a day goes by when I haven't done something crafty!!

I am currently on the design teams for C'est Magnfique Kit Club, LaLaLand Crafts and Meg's Garden papers. I also design for challenge blogs Berry71Bleu and Sugar Creek Hollow, and have guest designed for challenge blogs Keeping the Best and Scrap it with a Song, C'est Magnifique Kit Club, Scraps of Elegance Kit Club, and manufacturers and stores: Something Tattered Stamps, May Arts Ribbon and Crop Stop online store. I truly enjoy the challenge and inspiration that scrapbooking and cardmaking bring me.




Hi! My name is Dana Tatar and I'm thrilled to be continuing my term with Berry71Bleu! I am a stay-at-home mom currently living in Virginia with my husband and two young daughters. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now I enjoy the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my projects and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I'm an active blogger and I like to share my tips and ideas. I create a little of everything, including layouts, cards, tags, artist trading cards, arches and small gift and home decor items. I'd love to have you stop by my blog at http://datatar.blogspot.com






To tell you a little about myself, I am a devoted mother, giving wife and happy creator! I am a very happy scrapper and love creating layouts as well as cards and altered projects. I am not sure that I have a particular style, probably somewhere between classic and shabby chic, but recently I have also done quite modern pages. I love chipboard and embellishments, and I am always keen to try new things. Once I have an idea, I really have to run with it, and must get to it as soon as I possibly can! I give classes at two local Scrapbook stores and love sharing my ideas and creativity with others. I am on the DT at BoBunny, which has certainly been such an honor and a privilege, am co-author and DT member at Scrap Africa and last, but certainly not least, I am so happy to be on the DT here at Berry71Bleu. I am a very versatile scrapper and create altered projects, cards and pages! I love anything paper and love trying my hand at a new idea! I think that is why paper crafting is such a passion for me, because it is ever evolving with new papers, new tools and new crazes! Many things inspire me, my son and family are definitely two of those things. I also love color and layering, but sometimes clean and simple does the trick. I love photography and really enjoy taking good photos that can later be scrapped. I truly believe that great photos make for great projects. My blog address is www.strawbspatch.blogspot.com and I would love it if you popped over and said Hi.




My name is Karla but I'm better known as simply 'Kay'.  I'm married to a wonderful guy who puts up with me & my crazy antics.  I have 1 son named Diego & a havamalt pup by the name of Toby.  I call Toby my 'eldest son' since he's taken care of as if he were a 2 year old little boy--and a spoiled one at that!  Both my little boys are the rays of sunshine in my life & they are the subjects of most of my projects.  

I'm a Quality Assurance Analyst & have 13+ years experience in this field.  I enjoy scrapbooking, rubber stamping, card making, wreath making--I pretty much enjoy anything that involves creativity. These crafts are a form of art and my only venue for expressing my artistic side. When I'm not crafting I'm either spending quality time with my family or shaking my bom-bom at the local gym since I love Zumba & am a certified Zumba instructor myself.

Am thrilled to be part of the Berry71Bleu family for one more year & am always grateful for this wonderful opportunity.  To see more of more work--please feel free to visit my blog: Embrace Serendipity




My name is Amanda. Family and friends call me Mandy. Kasha Gray5 is my scrapbook name and I am currently a stay-at-home mom living in a Pennsylvania small town with one red light. The name Kasha Gray came about when my son was 5 years old and had a make believe friend named Kasha. I asked him what Kasha looked like and he said, "He has gray hair and is 5 years old." I have been married 21 years and have one 8 year old son.

I LOVE DESIGN: Landscaping, beading, painting, scrapbooking, mosaic's, home decor, altered art and floral design. I have been artistic since childhood and finally have a little more time to put my passion to good use. I started scrapbooking before my son was born and haven't stopped since. I love creating layouts, cards, tags, altered projects, mixed media and much more making each design unique, whimsical art filled with fantasy. I want to make each person find something new each time they look at my creation. I am currently designing for ~Scraps of Elegance~ Kit Club, ~Something Tattered~ Stamps, ~Tresors de Luxe~ Lace, Flowers,Embellishments.

I am so thrilled and honored to be working on the Berry71Bleu Design Team! What a fun and inspirational challenge site! Stop on by http://kashagray5.blogspot.com/ I'd love for you to visit!



Hello. My name is Sandra I'm 24 , I'm a mother to one precious boy who is going to be 1 in February. I started scrapbooking in July 2013 and I fell in love with it. I'm a DT member for 4 different companies/blogs ( Merly Impressions -from February 2014, Jelly Park - jan 14 - april 14, Craft Garden - from jan 14 and another one which I cant say until first post on the blog but I'm so excited for it! ) you can also find me as a Guest Designer on Allt Om Scrap blog until the end of January. I love to create with my son's pictures using plenty of ink's , stamps, paints and papers. I also started a Project Life in beginning of this month, going to do my second pages tomorrow, so look out for them. You can find my blog here: MY BLOG . I can't say how excited I'm for being a part of Berry71Bleu as Marivic and the rest of the team were always wonderful when I add my layouts to the challenges! 

Welcome to everyone! We can't wait for you to see what is in store for 2015!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to you all! I am looking forward to seeing your projects this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done ladies, so happy that I'm going to be working with you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ladies ! So happy to see many friendly faces :) good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge congrats to everyone...so awesome to see the news faces, as well as the old...and great to be on the team for another year! Thanks for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies, its so great to meet and and be a part of this awesome team. Cant wait to get to know you and your work. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous team--welcome back to my existing fellow DT girls and welcome aboard to all the new DT girls! Looking forward to working with all of you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...