Saturday, April 25, 2015

Remember - Guest Designer - Kasia Klehr

Hello Everyone

We are so thrilled to have a Kasia Klehr as our Guest Designer, here at Berry71Bleu.


My name is Kasia Klehr, I live in Poland with my 6 years old daughter and my husband :)
I started scrapbooking in 2009 when my daughter was born, with invitations and cards. Then I discovered layouts, albums and mixted media. I love creating projects with many layers, distressed and stamped with flowers, embellishments and pretty things in between! Scrapbooking  makes me happy and let me not get crazy in this crazy world!
Thank you for inviting me to be a Guest Designer!


I discovered Kasia's amazing work, as I was commenting through the the entries for another DT.

Kasia created a Spring/Nature Theme project for our Spring Fling theme this month.


Even though this is a vintage page, one can certainly see that Spring has sprung and the fussy cut blossoms are just amazing.

Here's a closer look at those amazing blossoms.


Isn't this photo just so pretty and carefree?


The layers and textures are just beautiful!


The cotton and lace are divine!


Thanks so much Kasia for this stunning page!
Please pop over to Kasia's blog for more inspiration and amazing creativity.

There is still some time to play along with the Spring Fling Challenge and there are super prizes to be won.




Random Prize
$15 Gift Certificate 




Links:

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZeusandZoe/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/zeusnzoe/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zeusandzoe/

We look forward to seeing your take on the Spring Fling challenge!



3 comments:

  1. Stunning page Kasia! I absolutely love this gorgeous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI wow stunning indeed, love all that cutting out too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI wow stunning indeed, love all that cutting out too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...