Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Special Guest Designer - Ulrika Blomfelt - Be Yourself Layout

Hello Everyone

We have a really special Guest Designer today! ;-)
A warm welcome to Ulrika Blomfelt! ;-)

My Photo

My name is Ulrika Blomfelt aka LillBlomman. I live close to Stockholm the capital of the beautiful country Sweden. I live with my husband, son and a dog in a cute yellow house. 
I started scrapbooking for ten year ago but I have created with paper much longer than that! I love all about scrapbooking! I have found so many amazing new friends, all over the wold!
I play in all genres and love mixed-media style with lots of flowers.
You can see my work in my blog - www.lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com and you can also find me at Instagram as ulrikablomfelt and at Pinterest.
I really loved the feminine feeling and elements of April MoodBoard!

Ulrika created this gorgeous page! ;-)


Here's some close-ups of this fabulous page.






So absolutely pretty and stunning! ;-)

Thanks so much Ulrika for Guest Designing for Berry71Bleu! ;-)
Please pop over to Ulrika's blog for some more inspiration and creativity! ;-)

Our sponsor this month is 





We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




This month two winners get one of these two brand new collection kits!



Still time to join, hope to see Your take of the moodboard soon :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Ulrika!! - som alltid;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous indeed, fabulous layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gorgeous indeed, fabulous layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely hooked on the captivating content presented here. It's evident that the author has a gift for making even the most intricate subjects accessible to a wide audience. I've learned so much and eagerly anticipate every new post.
    lucy in the sky return policy

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who loves expanding their knowledge, this blog is a dream come true. The thought and care put into crafting each article is evident, and the impact it has on readers like me is immeasurable. Keep up the exceptional work!
    https://www.tryvoucher.com/all-stores

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...