Friday, May 05, 2017

Flourish cards by Virag Reti

Hi Crafty Friends, 

Today I would like to show you my new cards. Spring is coming.
Two weeks ago it was snowing here in Hungary but now the weather is much better. 
I made these cards to inspire spring to come into our country. 
I don't often use bright colours so I formed my cards to my own style that is a little bit vintage, but I kept the feeling of the mood board. 
I hope you like my project. 


This is our mood board in May:


My inspiration for you to join our challenge



Some close ups:










Our sponsor this month is 




We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.




One winner will recieve a Hazy Days Collection kit.


Do not forget to join our monthly challenge here.

I am so happy to saw you here today. Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. Stunning cards!I love everything about them-the colours, the flowers,the inspiring thoughts and the vintage look, which I adore. Hugs, Elli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...